Followers

Saturday, September 11, 2010

(Non-Poland) I just feel like rambling today... : )

As I was shaving today, I realized that I must tell the world of the mysterious money saving methods I have for shaving. No one wants to spend $20 on fancy shaving oils, or waste $3-$4 on shaving cream on gel. So why not try something that will last forever, get you a close shave, and only cost you around $2? Try baby oil. I bought myself a big ass bottle of it about 6 months ago. I've only gone through about 1/3 of it since, while shaving everyday. How awesome is that? On top of that, I get a closer and less irritating shave with baby oil. Oh yeah!

While I'm talking about saving money, I've found that making your own beer is super cheap/fun also. After splurging on equipment ($150 or so), you can make halfway decent beer as low as 20-30 cents per 12oz bottle. Heck, I just made an Imperial Stout that will be around 9.4% ABV, and only end up costing me around 60 cents a beer. I'd go into more details, but I have a busy day ahead of me.

~PW

6 comments:

  1. baby oil :o will it make the razor blade so rusty

    <3
    Sillyoldbum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make the blades rusty? Don't know about that.
    I tried using olive oil, but it didn't really work. It actually kind of 'gummed' up the blade a little and wouldn't wash off easily. Baby oil might be a better way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use baby oil. It works wonders. Its like liquid hemp, in my opinion. So many effin uses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kewl story, bro!

    http://the-state-of-human-intelligence.blogspot.com/

    happy 9/11!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oil's won't make the blade rusty. Not drying your razor will cause dulling/rusting. Dipping your razor in rubbing alcohol after you are done using it will prolong it's life.

    ReplyDelete